Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thing 40. Mashup the Web

I tried out this TimeTube site, and it is really neat. It is like a timeline of a bunch of videos, in order by when they were put on Youtube, or another site. In honor of the ALS bookmobile returning to service next week after being down for almost 2 months, I present this video.

YouTube: Bookmobiles on Dipity.


I also wanted to make a picture of the bookmobile. I used another picture of it, similar to the one I posted on my blog last year.



























The Wheel of Food is a neat idea too, but it was not imbedable (is that a word?), so you can just explore it yourself if you want to. You put in your zipcode and a query (lunch, dinner, etc) and it spins a wheel with all of the places in your area. That way they wheel can decide for you.

No comments: