Monday, March 16, 2009

Thing 33. Travel 2.0

I really liked the Hotspotr link.  I didn't see any in the Quad Cities area, but since I have my own Internet access, I don't need to find other places to use it.  I know the Virginia PL has it, and there are a few other places in the area too.  The Gilbert PL currently does not have WiFi, and we get a huge number of people asking for it in the summer, so using this we could point them to other places in the area, but this only works if anyone and everyone who knows where there is free WiFi in the area adds it to the map.  I have added some, if you know of any others, please share yours too.  I really liked the Green Routes link, it had some interesting places to go in Minneapolis.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Don't you love the content added ability of these social media sites? Little contributions add up to value for everyone, the way the world should work.