Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thing 39. Digital Storytelling

I picked the Scrapblog to start with. It was very easy, just pick a template, and add your photos. I picked a tree background to showcase some pictures I took when my family stayed at a cabin on Lake Superior in May of 2007. I had no problems at all.

I think it might be nice to try and hold a class for this, and see if we can get some of the people who do physical scrap booking to give this a try and see how they like it. I hear a lot of people in Gilbert talking about scrap booking, so this might be a good way to try and draw a crowd in and show them that the Internet has some creative uses available for them to try.

1 comment:

Linda said...

You have a great idea there to get more introduced to what technology can do to add to their life experiences. Once you show people how a technology or social media application can benefit them, they adopt it and then start thinking about how it can be used in their professional or work life. (Kind of our intent in the 23 Things program.)Your Scrapblog page is stunningly attractive, by the way.