Friday, March 14, 2008

Thing 14. LibraryThing

Here is my link to my library at LibraryThing:

http://www.librarything.com/catalog.php?view=knightsoftheround&shelf=list

Most of my books were pretty popular, but all I have added so far are all of the books in the Redwall series. They are pretty popular among all ages, I have lots of people asking about them, even in the small library that I work at.

This would work well with sharing book lists, and series with patrons who are interested in the same types of materials. All you would have to do is add some books, and either print them off, or give the person the link to your library collection so that they could see some of the titles you liked, as you may enjoy the same genre, or even the author of the books.

Right now we just share print outs of book lists with our patrons, this would offer an electronic format for those who are interested in trying out new types of technology.

No comments: