Friday, March 14, 2008

Thing 13. Online Productivity Tools

I chose the MyYahoo! as my start page. I already have a yahoo mail account, so I figured I could use this in conjunction with my web mail. I really like the PDF converter, as it makes sending large file documents very easy, as it compresses space. So if you are sending a document with a lot of pictures, this makes it handy to send to someone who has a slow Internet connection. FYI, OpenOffice is a office suite similar to Microsoft Office, and one of their tools in their document program is a PDF converter! Very handy!

But, I also liked the calendar and the countdown tool. Now I know how much time I have left to finish my 23 things on a stick blog. Since I have two jobs, and go to school, the online calendar is essential of keeping track of when I work, as well as when my assignments are due.

No comments: