Friday, April 17, 2009

Thing 47. Evaluation

I just completed the second round of 23 things. I have to say my favorite Things were probably the maps (I would still like to go back and map out the different bookmobile routes, eventually...), as well as the screen casting, and even the scrapbooking Thing (who knew!). I still don't understand why Twitter is so popular, and I dont think I ever will. People saying email and chatting are becoming DEAD tools, which really sucks because I love emailing people! Its how I keep in contact with people, I dont even have a landline phone, just a cell phone. I figured there was no sense in paying $25 a month for something I dont use. If you know me at all, you know how adverse I am to using phones anyway...

All in all this was another fun round of the Things, and I hope you all have time to finish it!

1 comment:

Linda said...

You're a speed demon with the things. I hope you don't give up on Twitter, but in things around the country it is the thing that people like the least, or don't understand. All communication tools are useful, just in different ways for different people. I'm with you on the phone thing. I really needd to get busy on my own things, but reading everyone else's is so informative & fun.