Sunday, February 10, 2008

Thing 6. Online Image Generators















This is a CADD drawing picture that I found a few years ago, so I thought it would be neat to make into a stamp design using one of the online image generators. For bonus points, can anyone tell me what TDI stands for?




















I was sent this comic by my father a few years ago, while he is a mechanic, he also enjoys libraries. I have my parents to thank for introducing me to the library at such a young age, who know what I would be doing now if it wasn't for them! Anyway, these trading cards would be great to hand out to teens, especially those who collect Pokemon cards, as well as those who play Magic the Gathering, and other CCG types of games.

These applications in this "thing" have limitless possibilities. These are great for doing graphic design, and other related concepts in the design world. This could really help to market the library to the community, and draw in more patrons.

1 comment:

Nice Guy said...

http://www.ImageGenerator.org has 5,000 more online image makers (make buttons, digital scrapbooking, banners, sigs, avatars, comics, fake magazine covers, logos, gags, e-cards, etc).