Sunday, February 10, 2008

Thing 4. Photosharing with Flickr


This was an intersting exercise for me, as I love to take photos. I did a search for a funeral and this was one of the search results. My grandmother just recently passed away, and while I was at the memorial service I took a lot of digital pictures. So, I was looking for a way to share them with family, and Flickr might be a way to do it. Uploading them to Flickr would make it much easier than burning them to a CD, and them shipping them to my family all over the country. This looks like a great tool for sharing photos online. The tag function also makes it easier to search for other photos that you are interested in viewing.

This particular picture was of someon'e iPod that had been used so much it "died", so they decided to give it a funeral. It was uploaded on 9/6/06 by Flickr user sabellachan.
Here is a link to it: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sabellachan/237798172/

No comments: